April 8, 2011

Just A Quick Update

Year One of Nursing School

Hey guys,

I know I haven't updated in a while.  I've felt like I haven't had something important, inspiring, reflecting to share that would interest anyone.  I've been doing my clinical rotations for my final semester in nursing school.  I've gone from a nervous wreck to becoming fairly comfortable with nursing, and dare I say, I'm liking it.  I really enjoyed my clinical night the other night.  I feel more confident, and I think my patients see that, because they don't ask me suspicious questions like, "how old are you?" or "are you a volunteer?"

This week, as I'm taking photos for my license, planning to take photos for graduation, and completing all the paperwork for graduation, it hit me.  I'm just about a month away from graduating.  Wow!!  I'm almost a nurse!  The end seemed so far away almost 4 years ago, as I started as a freshman at a small community college, which was definitely not as fun as Greendale.  But now, here I am.  Coming to the end of nursing school, I'm starting to think of the future.  Where will I be in one year?  Two years? 5? 10?  I don't know, but God does.  There no use in worrying about where I will be, but I do wonder, in an excited way.  Wondering how God might use me to accomplish his sovereign plan.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mom and Ba are SO proud of the little timid boy who has become a confident, wonderful young man. We know where ever God leads you, you will bring joy to others and be a shining light for God. LOVE YOU!