May 22, 2011

Change, bad or good?

There's a lot of changes going on in my life right now.  I just graduated from college, (YAY!!).  I've got lots of studying to do, even though I'm done with school, I have more boards to take (The NCLEX).  I've already applied to hospitals for a job.  Hopefully, Lord willing, I will start a job soon.  A big change for me.  I've never had a real job.  I'm definitely excited to work, though.

Secondly, our church is going through major changes.  One of the pastors is leaving, and so things will just be different.  Although this change may be difficult,  I have faith in the Lord that this is God's will.  Everything happens for a reason, and is happens for the glory of God.

Change is almost never easy, but if change never happens, progress cannot be made.  What if slavery, a horrible abuse of civil rights were never abolished?  What if the right to vote were never changed from only white men, to include all different kinds of people, regardless of race or gender?  Change may be difficult, but things will end up better.

No comments: