October 3, 2011

California Bucket List

There's a number of things I'd like to do before I leave California for my new adventure in West Virginia.  Different items include seeing a number of people, eating at certain places, and going to certain places.
There are a number of food locales I would like to visit before leaving.  These include, but are not limited to:
  • In N' Out
  • Cheesecake Factory (the new one at Hillsdale)
  • Kara's Cupcakes (I still have some money on my gift card there)
  • Off the Grid (the gathering of food trucks)
  • Shanghai Dumpling Shop


Also, I'd like to make another trip to Guitar Center.  I already have bought my guitar floorboard.  Thanks for going with me, Doug.  Music is a never-ending hobby.  Giving away my old guitar.  I've got to restring my acoustic guitar.  This is what prompted me to start cleaning today.  I couldn't find the extra set of guitar strings I knew I had purchased.  After lots of cleaning, I found them.

Cleaning up my room has made me realize how much unnecessary things I've accumulated over the years.  Lots of papers from high school and college that I no longer need.  I recycled a lot of paper.  I've got two extra backpacks, a pair of white nursing scrubs, old clothes.  Beanie Babies.  Didn't even realize I had any of those left.  By the way, if anyone wants the beanie babies, I'm giving them away for FREE!!

No comments: